marianne parise salon
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- THESE PROTOCOLS MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES BEFORE ENTRY TO THE SALON
- ANSWER COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS. You must answer all screening questions and may have your temperature taken before entering. If you have any signs of illness your appointment will be rescheduled for no less that 14 days.
- YOU MUST WAIT OUTSIDE UNTIL YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. You will receive a text message on your phone shortly before your appointment time. Please reply to the text letting your operator know when you have arrived. Your operator will text or call you when you may enter the salon.
- A FACE MASK IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THE SALON. A face mask must be worn for the entire duration you are in the salon. You should wear a face mask with earloops for hair services otherwise it will be too difficult for your operator to perform the service. Disposable masks are recommended for color services because hair dye will permanently stain cloth masks. Disposable face masks will be available for purchase for $2.
- YOU MUST SANITIZE HANDS BEFORE ENTERING THE SALON. Hand sanitizer will be available just outside of the salon door, as well as in the salon restroom in the entry hallway to the building.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS ARE PREFERRED but not necessary. If you are paying with cash no change will be provided. Please put the exact amount in a new envelope provided by salon.
- Options for No Contact Payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex card, SpaFinder Gift Card, ApplePay, AndroidPay, GooglePay, Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, PayPalMe, Parise Salon Gift Certificate, or by digital invoice emailed to you by the salon. You may also store your credit card on file with the salon in your secure salon account. (make sure it is updated in your account at www.parisesalon.com)